Fountain of the Carrer Nou de la Rambla
Carrer Nou de la Rambla
Opening: September 7, 1826
The arrival of the waters of Moncada was accompanied by the opening of a number of sources, including this street has Nou de la Rambla. He began to sprout their water 7 September 1826, although the council thought several times to remove it, the protest of the residents asked to continue in place. On 14 September 1879, the day of severe storms, lightning fell on the source. On 2 December 1986 was opened in the building where the old fountain, a center for children and other municipal services. The place was called the Fountain House and took advantage of the occasion to restore the old building in 1826.
- C. Nou de la Rambla, 45
L2 L3 PARAL-LEL L3 LICEU